Heyyy guys, its LifeOfA and in todays blog post I am going to be testing out the viral trend that has been all around the internet for the longest time. I am going to be testing out fluffy slime! Make sure to like and follow my blog to get notifications every time I post. So if you would like to see my *attempt* of fluffy slime then continue reading……..
So I am first of going to share the recipe that I used to create my slime, I opted for a recipe without borax, which I found on Wiki. How, here is the recipe…
4 oz glue 4 oz warm water Shaving cream Food coloring (optional) Lotion (optional)
1 .Pour the glue into a bowl.
2. Combine the warm water with the glue.
3.Add in your food colouring and mix thoroughly. If the food colouring is a particularly potent one, start by adding two drops, so you don’t stain your hands.
4. Add in the shaving cream and mix thoroughly. When it’s fully combined in, the texture should resemble marshmallow cream.
5. Add in a few pumps of lotion for a stretchier slime.
6. Add in the laundry detergent. Don’t add it all at once – you risk your slime hardening.
7. Knead your slime. Once the slime has become too solid to stir, use your hands to start kneading it to make it less sticky.
So obviously not all DIY’S turn out great first time round but I tried this recipe twice and I had my little slime dreams desstroyed two times in a row. Here is a little expectation vs. Reality for you guys.
My slime turned out way too sticky and not slimey enough both times, and it probably was not the recipes fault but I did follow the recipe quite closely. It just goes to show that creating slime is not as easy as is portrayed on youtube and instagram. If you do find that your slime turns out too sticky a quick fix would be corn strach or just flour. You just have to improvise.
That’s all I have on slime,I hope you enjoyed this blog post, make sur to like down below and follow my blog for notifcations…..see you soon….bye xxx