Hey guys its LifeOfa, and today’s blog post is going to be about ‘the mystery blogger’ award which I was kindly nominated for by the lovely ihuomasylva from the paraphase blog (Make sure to check her out). I love how versatile her blog is from posts on photography to her day-to-day life! One of my favourite posts from her is this one. I felt really happily surprised when I saw the nomination, and this definitely gave me motivation to carry on, being a small blogger. So thank you so much 🙂
- Put the award image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Answer questions given to you.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Nominate 5 – 10 people. Notify your nominees by commenting on their blogs.
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice, with one weird/funny question (specify).
- Share a link to your best posts.
3 things about myself:
1. I have to read the book before I watch the movie(if there is one). So basically I’m a bit of a bookworm.
2. I’m a hardcore feminist. I love fighting for equality in any peaceful way I can and I am a proud women’s activist.
3. I am a
bit of a perfectionist and I like to use it to my advantage. Obviously not everything can be perfect but it definitely inspires my good work ethic. (if I do say so myself)
Question and answer time:
- What is the first thing you do when you get back home from a day’s activity? The first thing I do after a day’s activity is change into some super comfy pajama bottoms or joggers, I mean I cant fully relax in tight jeans or pants. This definitely gets me into a more chill mood after a long day.
- Do you prefer to eat out or within the confines of your home? This depends on the occasion, for example for a birthday dinner I would definitely choose a restaurant. However on just a regular night, I would prefer eating in, it’s just more comfortable!
- Slides, sneakers or heels? I really love block heels, I think they can look classy, casual and cute all at the same time. And I was definitely swept up by the slides trend so I bought a pair. But surprise surprise I wore them like once. However I think that sneakers will always be my ultimate choice, they are comfort and fashion all rolled up into one.
- How do you learn best, videos or books? I learn better with books. I am a more visual learner so I enjoy highlighting and underlining certain words in books to better help me understand.
- What line in a movie do you remember the most? “On Wednesdays we wear pink.” I mean come on quoting mean girls is not only a sport but a national practice.
1.What is something you wished you were gifted at doing? (Apart from quoting mean girls)
2.What is your most embarrassing moment?
3.What do you consider unforgivable?
4.What is the first thing that you notice about people?
5.Describe your fashion sense in a few sentences.