Whether you will be kicking it back on a sunbed ,lounging out in your garden or bundling up in your bed this summer; a good book is essential to fill those quiet evenings and copliment your coffee in the morning. Here is a reading list for you bookworms from classic to 20th century novels across all genres.
- Pride, Prejudice, and Other Flavors: A Novel– A modern take on the classic novel that is a must have on any beach vacation.
- I’ll Never Tell– A grippling murder mystery perfect for those slow afternoons in the garden.
- On Earth We’re Briefly Gorgeous– A bit more of a deep and meaningful novel about a identity crisis perfect for quiet mornings.
- Lock Every Door– Perfect poolside thriller ,I mean if that’s what your into.
- Wuthering heights– I couldn’t not add this classic to my list, if their is one book I would highly recommend it would be this one.
- The house of mirth– Another classic but one of those I would rather be watching Gossip Girl books that exposes the elite.
I hope you enjoyed skimming through my summer reading list, let me know any suggestions you have for me below.